Saturday, November 13, 2010

Norfolk notes - quiz

Were you paying attention? It's the quiz.

Q1 what was the favourite drink on holiday?
A. Posh coffee.
B. Champers.
C. Flask tea.
D. Any one that is bought for me, I'm not fussy.

Q2 what do we call the people who congregate on Cley beach?

A. Twitchers.
B. Tweeters.
C. Twatters.
D. Sex people

Q3 what was the favourite food on holiday?

A. This:


B. This:


C. This:


D. Or this:


Q4 how worrying is it that I've started blogging about toilets?

A. Very worrying indeed.
B. Not a problem, it's just another aspect of life.
C. It's not the blogging that worries me, it's the photographs.
D. You should be more worried about how fixated you seem to be about car park charges.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Considering I don't actually READ your blog and instead, wait for you to post pictures, I don't really know the answer of any of the questions except for Q4..which would be "very worrying".

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home